Neighbourhood Watch Scotland SCIO Liability Insurance
Employers Liability Limit of Indemnity £10,000,000
Cover is in respect of volunteers carrying out work on behalf of Neighbourhood Watch.
Public Liability Limit of Indemnity £5,000,000
Products Liability Limit of Indemnity £5,000,000
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR NEIGHBOURHOOD WATCH GROUP MUST BE REGISTERED WITH NEIGHBOURHOOD WATCH SCOTLAND FOR YOUR ACTIVITIES TO BE COVERED BY THIS POLICY.
Operative in respect of activities carried out on behalf of Neighbourhood Watch from the National level through to the Local Schemes. Activities include, but are not limited to:
- Attending meetings
- NHW Sign erection & maintenance
- Social & Fundraising Events (Events are to be of an innocuous nature e.g. BBQ’s, Quiz Nights, Coffee Mornings, Car Boot Sales, etc. Higher Risk Events such as Firework Displays, White Water Rafting, Parachute Jumps, Abseiling, etc. fall outside the standard Policy cover & should be referred to Keegan & Pennykid (Insurance Brokers) Ltd for advice on Event Insurance.)
The Public Liability Certificate is available to download below.
- Motor vehicle windscreen etching
- Boat Watch
- House Watch
- Pet Watch
- Street Watch/Street Patrols
- Watches in respect of Commercial Operations e.g. Pub, Shop, etc.
- Product Liability cover in respect of second hand electrical goods.
Insurance arranged by Keegan & Pennykid (Insurance Brokers) Ltd
50 Queen Street, Edinburgh, EH2 3NS
Tel: 0131 225 6005
Keegan & Pennykid (Insurance Brokers) Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority
Insurance underwritten by RSA
Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance plc (No.93792)
Registered in England and Wales at St.Mark's Court,Chart Way,Horsham,West Sussex RH12 1XL
Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Services Authority